Carrot June plum drink has a pleasant fruity taste! The perfect thirst-quencher for those long and hot summer days! Refrigerate and serve over cracked ice. June plum drink recipe
12 June plums/washed/peeled/remove flesh from seed
4 carrots/washed/scraped/cut into small pieces
Piece of ginger/washed/diced
The juice of 1 small lime
Sugar to sweeten (granulated)
1. Wash June plum, (you can peel the June plum if you want, sometimes I do, other times I don't). Remove the flesh from the seed.
2. Wash and dice carrots and ginger and add to the bowl with the June plums.
3. Add a portion of June plum, carrots and ginger to a blender, and pour enough water to cover them
4. Blend until well smooth. Pour out the juice into a large bowl
5. Repeat the process until all the June plums, carrots and ginger have been blended
6. Strain the juice through a strainer. Strain the juice a second time through a piece of cheesecloth
7. Sweeten with sugar. Add the juice of 1 lime. Serve over cracked ice and enjoy