Easy homemade chocolate ice cream
- 13.5-ounce chocolate bar
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Break the chocolate bar into chunks and place in a microwave-safe glass bowl.
- Microwave the chocolate, stopping and stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Stir condensed milk into the chocolate. Set aside.
- Place the heavy cream in a large bowl and use an electric hand mixer to whip it until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture until completely incorporated.
- Scrape mixture into an airtight container and cover.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.